Saturday 24 January 2015

strange

STrange
People caught me out of different ways

But he caught me at the  right side.

A nowhere place could be seen

But with him,i found everything to be known.

a tacky picture came in my mind,before i met him

but everything stood under good after i met him.

sudden beautifulness catch me in a way,

that i had never felt before.things gathered and

everything stand still,he hold my hand & asked me to tucked in

but a shy girl could never do that.for all that glory

in a long walk can never ever keep the distance far.

For all that fear to lose him in my mind could never understand

The sound to hear. And all of a sudden , everything got lost

That glory,that beautifulness but the distance takes place here

But it had no regrets .for it done all the right things above & by knowning the true scene behind


 It gave the destiny’s sign .-Bhairabi.

1 comment: